Nanocart.in ("Website") is an internet based portal owned and operated by SBAJ Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under company act 2013, with its registered office at 22nd floor, World Trade Center, Brigade gateway campus, Malleshwaram (W), Bangalore - 560055, India. Use of the Website is offered to You conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by NanoCart at its sole discretion and posted on the Website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a Service
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of products and services offered by NanoCart's various affiliate/ registered merchants/ vendors/service providers. NanoCart website is a platform to connect buyers and sellers to avail various products and services.
The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the NanoCart system by NanoCart for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by NanoCart through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
NanoCart reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify NanoCart of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. NanoCart cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 4.2. You may be held liable for losses incurred by NanoCart or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.NanoCart strives to provide You with the best prices possible on products and services You buy or avail of from the Website.
You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. NanoCart expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
NanoCart shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by NanoCart with our acquiring bank from time to time.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by NanoCart. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
If Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensice and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any NanoCart server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of NanoCart, including any NanoCart Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
You agree and acknowledge that NanoCart is not the seller of the products and the services and NanoCart shall in no manner be deemed to be the seller of the products or services on this Website. NanoCart is only facilitating purchase of the products or services by You from the vendor by providing the Services to You
Please remember that any provider of goods or services is entitled to register with NanoCartl. NanoCart does not examine whether the advertisers are good, reputable or quality sellers of goods / service providers. You must satisfy yourself about all relevant aspects prior to availing of the terms of service. NanoCart has also not negotiated or discussed any terms of engagement with any of the advertisers. The same should be done by you. Purchasing of goods or availing of services from advertisers shall be at your own risk.
The rights granted to You in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by NanoCart
You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website
NanoCart will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information in connection with the website or any services or materials, either with or without your knowledge. NanoCart has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but NanoCartl neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. NanoCart shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. further, NanoCart shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond NanoCart's control. the user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. NanoCart is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. NanoCart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
In no event shall NanoCart its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not NanoCart has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or materials.
NanoCart may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; (ii) deletion of Your materials and Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of the Services.
You agree that all terminations shall be made in NanoCart's sole discretion and that NanoCart shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails from NanoCart relating to Services provided through the Website.
Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. NanoCart shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) NanoCart is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) NanoCart may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from NanoCart for the feedback under any circumstances.